Beautiful 4 bedroom villa within easy walking distance of the village centre of Biot, restaurants and shops. Biot is a charming, typical Provencal village, famous for ceramics and glass blowing and located only 5 minutes from the sea and 10 minutes from the town and marina of Antibes, with its ancient ramparts and historical centre. Built of hand chiselled stone, this home has been decorated to provide all the charm of a Provencal farmhouse with all the modern facilities needed for the perfect stay. Cosy but bright, this charming villa enjoys open views over the countryside, the village of Biot towards the sea. The reception rooms open onto a beautiful covered terrace leading to the garden and the swimming pool that can be heated. Ref 009
- Entrance hall with independent toilets
- Double bedroom with en suite bathroom opening onto the terrace.
- Fully equipped kitchen with large dining area opening onto the terrace.
- Living room with fireplace and TV corner- Access to the terrace
- Master bedroom with en suite bathroom and toilet opening onto a large terrace.
- Double bedroom
- Double bedroom opening onto a terrace.
- Independent shower room and toilet
Lower ground floor:
- Laundry room with a washing machine and a dryer
Swimming Pool 12m X 6m which can be heated
Additional services: Barbecue –Internet access - Parking for 4 cars - garage for 1 car